Spring Ridge Acres
Spring Ridge Acres
Spring Ridge Acres
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSRA IndexLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello! Welcome to Spring Ridge Creation Forum!
I have posted all the download links for my currently available lots.
YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO CLICK ON THEM
I would like feedback on the lots and this is a way to get it.
I want to know what you think of them and if you have any issues.
Thank you!

Quick Navigation
Information
Welcome Post
Announcements
Suggestions
Ask a Question

Lot Creations

Make a Request
View Current Requests
Residential Lots
Stable Lots

Poll
Which Horses should I put up for adoption?
SRA Endless Blossom (GV)
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Vote_lcap40%KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
SRA Sudden Swan (GV)
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Vote_lcap0%KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SRA Lightning Spark (GV)
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Vote_lcap20%KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
SRA Devious Star (Appy)
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Vote_lcap0%KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SRA Angelic Bliss (Appy)
 0% [ 0 ]
HHS Eternal Rainfall (Appy)
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Vote_lcap20%KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
SRA Mighty Mocha (GV)
 0% [ 0 ]
SRA Diamond Cloud (GV)
 0% [ 0 ]
SRA Magical Mist (Appy)
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Latest topics
» Crislee Souza Request Updates [Updated]
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:53 pm by Crislee@GMSS

» Cattery / Kennel / Stable Lot Request Form
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:48 pm by coolmule123

» Residential Lot Request Form
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:38 pm by coolmule123

» New website!!
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 pm by Spring Ridge Acres

» 12 Stall Stable and House
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:09 pm by Spring Ridge Acres

» Six Stall Stable House
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:35 am by Crislee@GMSS

» KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply)
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:16 pm by Spring Ridge Acres

» Update for April 13
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:33 pm by Spring Ridge Acres

» Combination Lot: Stable, Kennel, Cattery
KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:23 pm by Spring Ridge Acres

KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spring Ridge Acres
Spring Ridge Acres
Architect Master
Architect Master

http://springridgeacres.weebly.com

KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Empty
PostSubject: KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply)   KristyTaylor Request Updates (On Hold - No Reply) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:16 pm

ღ Your Name: Kristy Taylor
ღ Your E-Mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ღ How did you find us? WesternEventingSims
ღ Is this a stable, kennel, or cattery? Stable
ღ Lot Size: 64x64
ღ Preferred Colors: Elegant wood tones, rich woods
ღ Colors to Avoid: Bright annoying colors
ღ Number of stalls/kennels/kitty rooms: 18
ღ Do you want tack and feed rooms? Yes
ღ Do you want wash stalls? How many? 2
ღ Is there a specific floor plan you want followed? Floor plan no, outside look YES

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Would love the outside to be similier to Winstar Farms new stallion facility
ღ Is CC okay? Yes, please either provide it in the download or links to the exact CC
ღ Further Instructions:

Room from a home as I’ll be including one with this.

Barn should be at the FRONT corner of the lot with the home sitting. Divided pastures, one outdoor dressage arena on the opposite corner from the stable

ღ What expansions and Stuff Packs do you have? Ambitions, Seasons, Pets, Supernatrual
ღ How many Bedrooms? 4 bedroom
ღ How many Bathrooms? 4
ღ How many floors? 2
ღ If multi-story, please tell me what you want on each floor: Floor plans included
ღ How do you want the bedrooms decorated:

Entire house should be elegant however each family member is different

Teen Girl Room: Alice is a preppy yet artistic teen that enjoys soft pastel yellows, purples and blues so I would love this encorperated into her bedroom. Based on the floor plan she should be in bedroom 3 as she should have a sittng area and art area for her to practice and relax with as well as do homework.

Teen Boy Room: Max is a emo jock type teen that loves hard core music, dark reds and blacks. But he also loves soccer and baseball I would love to see this encorperated into his bedroom, based on the plans I would love his room to be room 4.

Nursery: This room should be done in soft yellows as it could be for  aboy or girl, creams are more so welcomed in this room .It should be a room the child can grow with but include for now the main furnishings for a newborn.

Master Bed: The master bed should be elegantly decorated as well however the colors here are soft creams and rich hunter greens. A sitting area and desk with a tv should also be included into this room
ღ Colors to use: Creams, pastels, rich woods, hunter greens only
ღ Do you want the house furnished and decorated? Yes please, however please do not do a ton (Very little honestly) of landscaping anywhere on the lot)
ღ is CC okay? Yes, once again link please to whats used
ღ Do you have a house plan to follow?

First Floor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Second Floor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ღ Special Requirements: I would love a round about drive in front of the house, with a small fountain and a few rose bushes. The pastures should have a small pond as well or a small stream running through them. Walkways should be an elegant brick or stone to match the outside of the barn, the homes outside should match that of the barn as well.
Page 1 of 1